These pages are the central repository of information about Eiffel and the products and technologies of Eiffel Software.
Version 13.11 of EiffelStudio provides:
- New Eiffel language features: conditional expression and syntactical simplification of agent calls using the new parenthesis alias
- Improved and more efficient SCOOP engine
- Improved Eiffel Information System with display of various kinds of links
- New libraries ZeroMQ and ABEL (a new object persistent layer)
- Various bug fixes and improvements.
About the Online Documentation
- Guide -- Guide to Eiffel Information
- EiffelStudio -- The EiffelStudio Interactive Development Environment
- Solutions -- Eiffel Solutions, Technologies, and Class Libraries
- Platform specifics -- Specific support for particular platforms, e.g., Microsoft Windows
- Method and Language -- The Eiffel Method and Language
- Why Eiffel? -- Why Eiffel?
- Examples -- Contributor supported examples of Eiffel solutions to common programming problems
- Papers -- Technical and position papers relating to Eiffel and the engineering of high quality software
- Community -- Community Contributions
- Please check the documentation pages recently added, and also check the recent changes.
The Guide to Eiffel Information explains the content of each of the online documentation books. The Guide also directs you to other important sources of information external to the documentation books.
For example you will find these important resources listed in the Guide: