- Software Installation
- EiffelStudio How To's
- EiffelStudio: Starting a project
- Editing a project
- Running and debugging
- Designing a project
- How to analyze a project
- Generating documentation
- Customizing EiffelStudio
- EiffelStudio: A Guided Tour
- EiffelStudio Reference
- Beta documentation
Opening the new feature dialog
To make the new feature window appear, you can:
- Click in the standard toolbar .
- Select New feature in the Tools menu.
- Use the Diagram tool: First, select create new client-supplier links by clicking on .Then, pick the class to which you want to add the new feature. Lastly, drop the pebble on the class that corresponds to the type returned by the new feature.
This last method does not allow you to create procedures. The first thing to do when the dialog is displayed is to choose the kind of feature you want to create. The rest of the process depends on what you selected : procedure , function or attribute .